The University is committed to an equitable and fair study and work environment. The University takes all complaints and grievances seriously and recognises that information received via complaints helps to identify ways to improve our services and systems. Complaints and grievances will be responded to in a timely manner.
Complaints by Students and Staff
The University has established the following policies to support students and staff to resolve legitimate complaints that cannot be resolved informally.
Please refer to the relevant policy and procedure for advice on how to make a complaint or report a grievance.
If you are dissatisfied with the response to your complaint or grievance, and have exhausted all internal processes for review, you may refer the issue to the appropriate external authority, as detailed in the relevant policy document.
- Student Charter
- Student Complaints Policy
- Student Review and Appeals Policy
- Student Review and Appeals Procedure
- Workplace Harassment, Bullying and Discrimination Policy
- Resolution of Complaints Harassment, Bullying or Discrimination Procedures
- Public Interest Disclosure Policy
- Griffith University Privacy Plan
- Code of Conduct
- Equal Opportunity Policy
- Individual Grievance Resolution Procedure – Staff
Complaints by Members of the Public
Members of the external community may address issues of concern in writing to:
Vice President (Corporate Services)
Nathan Qld 4111