Giving is a core principle at Griffith University and students are at the heart of that commitment
With the support of the Staff Giving Program, the University offers Griffith Future Scholarships, providing students in need with financial support.
Your generosity makes a world of difference—it’s so easy to change a student’s life for the better.
The University matches staff contributions dollar for dollar, meaning a life-changing $5,000 Griffith Futures Scholarship is established every time 10 staff donate as little as $10 a fortnight for one year.
Thanks to the generosity of staff, in 2017 the Students’ Future Fund has been able to provide 50 Griffith Futures Scholarships.
Become a staff giving hero
Becoming a staff giving hero is easy, affordable and tax effective.
- Your donation is deducted from your fortnightly pay using your pre-tax salary, removing the need to collect receipts.
- There is no minimum amount you must contribute to participate—every dollar makes a difference and is matched by the university.
- A Griffith Futures Scholarship of $5,000 is established when 10 staff members contribute $10 per fortnight, for 1 year and matched by the University.
- Gifts of $2 or more are tax-deductible, with no administration fees taken from contributions.
- You don’t have to make a big donation to make a big difference. You can choose to donate fortnightly or as a one-off donation.
- Simply complete the online payroll deduction form. Find out more about the Staff Giving Program here.