Griffith University is proud to be an Official Partner of the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games. Through this partnership, our students and staff will be closely involved in the build up to and delivery of the biggest event in Australia this decade.
This partnership offers unrivalled opportunities for the Griffith community.
- Students will have access to over 250 internships and Games-related material will be embedded in courses.
- New scholarships will be available for students from Commonwealth nations and territories, including Australia.
- Staff from across the university will lend their expertise through secondments, placements and consulting.
- Griffith facilities will be used by visiting athletes and officials in the lead up and during the Games and Griffith campuses will be included in the Queen’s Baton Relay celebrations.
Griffith is also:
- Creative Arts Partner - GC2018
- Presenting Partner - GC2018 Marathon
- Official Partner - Australian Commonwealth Games Team
Promoting the partnership
We are working with the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games Corporation to promote this partnership, and encourage everyone at Griffith to promote the GC2018 partnership where relevant.
Any materials featuring the GC2018 logo must be approved by GOLDOC, and meet the branding guidelines developed in conjunction with Griffith.
For advice about promoting GC2018, email email@example.com.