Skills, knowledge and education to drive change
Studying at Griffith
Living in Australia
Being organised and prepared before you leave home will make your transition to Australia and university much easier when you arrive.
At Griffith we offer students a range of helpful services such as access for students with disabilities, counselling and chaplaincy, budgeting and health services and International Student Advisory.
At Griffith we offer a wide variety of study support services for international students. From our friendly International Student Advisors to our English language support, our staff and services are committed to helping you succeed.
Connecting with Griffith Mates is a great way to practice your English, make new friends, find your way around campus and become acquainted with the Australian environment.
This Australia Awards Scholarship Policy Handbook provides essential information for managing or participating in Australia Awards Scholarships.
Applicants/awardees and staff should be familiar with its contents and understand their respective roles and responsibilities.
Please download and complete the appropriate form and email to the Student Contact Officer.
- Academic Progress Research (DOC)
- Conference Attendance Application (DOC)
- Thesis Editing Application (DOC)
- Tutorial Assistance Application (DOC)
- Tutorial Assistance Report (DOC)
- Workshop Attendance Application (DOC)
- Completion Travel Application (DOC)
- Fieldwork Arrangements Application (DOC)
- Reunion Travel Application (DOC)